Standard: WRC BUL 256
REVIEW OF DATA RELEVANT TO THE DESIGN OF TUBULAR JOINTS FOR USE IN FIXED OFFSHORE PLATFORMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The program leading to this report was formally initiated by Battelle-Columbus Laboratories' proposal to the Welding Research Council dated December 13, 1974. At that time, Welding Research Council Bulletin No. 193 (April, 1974) had been prepared by P. W. Marshall and constituted an excellent review of available data relevant to tubular joint design. However, there was an assumption that a substantial amount of unpublished data existed which, if acquired and evaluated, would add significantly to the published data. Accordingly, one of the goals of the program was to acquire this unpublished data, along with published data.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 256|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|