Standard: WRC BUL 258
INTERNATIONAL BENCHMARK PROJECT ON SIMPLIFIED METHODS FOR ELEVATED TEMPERATURE DESIGN AND ANALYSIS: PROBLEM I – THE OAK RIDGE PIPE RATCHETING EXPERIMENT, PROBLEM II – THE SACLAY FLUCTUATIN
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Oak Ridge Pipe Ratcheting Experiment is analysed by general purpose finite element computer programs and by approximate analytical techniques. The methods are described and the results are compared to the experimental data.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 258|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|