Standard: WRC BUL 259
ANALYSIS OF THE RADIOGRAPHIC EVALUATION OF PCRC WELD SPECIMENS 155, 202, 203 AND 251J
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The primary objective of this research project involving PVRC weld specimens 155,202,203, and 2515 was to determine the radiographic detectability of deliberately induced flaws. A group of evaluation teams, without prior knowledge of the number, type, or location of the intentional discontinuities, independently examined each specimen in accordance with identical instructions. The results of these examinations were used as the basis for decisions regarding the flaws. This report describes the evaluation techniques used to reduce the data from the examination evaluating teams and to summarize the detectability of the deliberately induced and naturally occurring flaws in the weld specimens.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 259|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|