Standard: WRC BUL 294
CREEP OF BOLTED FLANGED CONNECTIONS ; SHORT TERM CREEP AND RELAXATION BEHAVIOR OF GASKETS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A previous analysis of the creep of bolted flanged connections by E. 0. Waters is extended to include strain hardening creep and an unspecified distribution of stress over the flange rings. The results are compared to a finite element analysis and to results obtained with Waters' equations.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 294|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|