Standard: WRC BUL 137
CURRENT WELDING RESEARCH PROBLEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This list is published to inform Welding Research Council Project Committees and University Research Workers of some of the more important research problems facing industry. It is also hoped that this list will assist Industry and Government Agencies by pointing out to them the more urgent welding problems requiring solution or additional study. These suggestions are important because they have come largely from engineers, scientists and executives of American Industry and Government Agencies.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 137|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|