Standard: WRC BUL 269
INTERPRETIVE REPORT ON DYNAMIC ANALYSIS OF PRESSURE COMPONENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This report is the first update of WRC Bulletin 246. February 1979 . It summarizes the state-of-the-art in the four most important areas of dynamic analysis . 1) Dynamic Modeling. 2) Pipe Rupture Phenomena and Missile Impact. 3) Fluid Pressure Transients. and 4) Seismic Analysis and Related Effects. This Second Edition will be used as a guide for all future research of the Subcommittee on Dynamic Analysis of Pressure Components and will help avoid duplication of effort.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 269|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|