Standard: WRC BUL 270
LONG-RANGE PLAN FOR PRESSURE VESSEL RESEARCH
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Pressure vessels enter into many phases of human activity and, consequently, the services derived from pressure vessels lead to a tremendous variety of applications and associated engineering problems. The most important of these engineering problems cover various aspects of public safety and economics, and are noncompetitive. Because they are the responsibility of the entire engineering community and are of national concern, there has been a recognition by leaders in industry and government that the burden of finding solutions must be handled on a cooperative basis and that this effort can best be supported by equitable contributions from industry and/or public funds.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 270|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|