Standard: WRC BUL 110
EXPERIMENTS ON HIGH STRENGTH STEEL MEMBERS; THE EXPERIMENTAL BEHAVIOR OF RESTRAINED COLUMNS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This report describes tests performed on members of ASTM A441 steel as part of a project which has as its aim the extension of plastic design procedures to include steels of up to 50 ksi yield strength. The testing program consisted of basic material property tests, beam tests under uniform moment and moment gradient, and beam-column tests. In the tests on beams and beam-columns, emphasis was placed on determining the influence of lateral-torsional and local buckling on the member behavior.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 110|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|