Standard: WRC BUL 146
STRCUTURAL STABILITY DESIGN PROVISIONS – A COMPARISON OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE CRC GUIDE AND THE SPECIFICATIONS OF AASHO, AISC AND AREA
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A comparison is made in tabular form between the stability provisions of the Column Research Council "Guide to Design Criteria for Metal Compression Members" and the specifications of the American Association of State Highway Officials, the American Institute of Steel Construction, and the American Railway Engineering Association.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 146|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|