Standard: WRC BUL 232
THROUGH THICKNESS PROPERTIES AND LAMELLAR TEARING (A BIBLIOGRAPHY)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This bibliography brings together an up-to-date list of available work relating to through thickness, short transverse, or Z direction properties and lamellar tearing. An index provides ready access to information contained in the references listed and covers a selection of important topics. A brief summary of the present situation is given with respect to various aspects, particularly the testing for through thickness properties, but also the occurrence of lamellar tearing and the attainment of good through thickness properties. Perhaps the most important conclusion immediately obvious from this report is the very intense and still rapidly accelerating interest in this subject throughout the world.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 232|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|