Standard: WRC BUL 147
TRANSITION-TEMPERATURE DATA FOR FIVE STRUCTURAL STEELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Because of diBculties in establishing appropriate criteria for evaluating transition-temperature curves for steels of different strength and thickness, a study was initiated to investigate various energy-absorption, lateral-expansion, and fracture-appearance criteria for five steels having yield strengths in the-range 40 to 140 ksi (tensile strengths of 60 to 150 ksi) and for thicknesses corresponding to quarter-, half-, single-, and double width Charpy V-notch impact-test specimens. The transition-temperature curves for the five steels (ABS-C, A302-R, HY-80, A517-P, and HY-130) are summarized in this bulletin.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 147|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|