Standard: WRC BUL 214
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The stud welding process has been widely accepted in the metal working industries. Studs are being used in the manufacture of automobiles, kitchen utensils, appliances and farm equipment; also in the construction of bridges, multistoried buildings, ships and railroad cars to name a few specific areas of application. Growth and acceptance of the stud welding process have been brought about through the proper selection of the various available stud welding process techniques, the development of high speed production equipment, the availability of a wide range of stud welding equipment and the development of specialized equipment for specific applications. This report discusses the different stud welding process techniques, their advantages and limitations; and the state-of-the-art of power sources, controls, arc shields, specialized equipment, etc.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 214|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|