Standard: WRC BUL 148
TRANSITION-TEMPERATURE DATA FOR FIVE STRUCTURAL STEELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Limit analysis is applied to obtain interaction equations for rectangular and wide-flange sections under combined biaxial bending and axial force. Some of the results are presented in terms of interaction curves and comparisons are made for various weights and sizes of commonly used wide-flange sections.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 148|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|