Standard: WRC BUL 149
CONTROL OF DISTORTION AND SHRINKAGE IN WELDING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This interpretive report covers the development of analytical means for predicting and controlling weld distortion. The report presents basic background information and pertinent data upon which an analytical system can be developed for studying weld distortion.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 149|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|