Standard: WRC BUL 237
INVESTIGATION OF METHODS OF CONTROLLING AND REDUCING WELD DISTORTION IN ALUMINUM STRUCTURES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A synthesized technique to aid in predicting the overall dynamic or static response of a bolted connection to externally applied dynamic or static tractions is presented. The technique is a synthesis of an existing method for determining stiffness coefficients in a bolted connection together with concepts and analysis techniques presented in this document. The information presented is considered a "first step" in the development of an analytical technique for predicting the overall stiffness of a bolted connection.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 237|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|