Standard: WRC BUL 244
ULTRASONIC SOLDERING ; BRAZING IN A VACUUM
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
There are times when it is desirable to solder without the use of any flux. To meet this need, soldering devices utilizing ultrasonics were developed. Although ultrasonic soldering has been in relatively common use for many years, the availability of ultrasonic equipment powerful enough to be practical for industry is new. Most equipment available up to a couple years ago, was usable for laboratory purposes and process evaluation as well as some pilot run situations. This WRC report describes the basic principles, the equipment, current materials joined, solders used in joining, applications and future production potential of ultrasonic soldering.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 244|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|