Standard: WRC BUL 125
ANALYSIS OF IN-PLANE T, Y AND K WELDED TUBULAR CONNECTIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This paper reports the results of a series of experiments performed on welded connections between steel tubes. The exploration, the second in a four-phase program being conducted at the University of Texas, was directed toward determining the disixibution and magnitudes of local stresses occurring in such joints when the joined members are subjected to axial loadings. Impetus for the research was provided by the petroleum industry which utilizes tubular members in many structures especially offshore drilling towers and platforms.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 125|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|