Standard: WRC BUL 158
PVRC INTERPRETIVE REPORT OF PRESSURE VESSEL REASEARCH, SECTION 3 – FABRICATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONSIDERATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This section of the "PVRC lnterpretive Report of Pressure Vessel Research" covers the effects of fabrication and environmental conditions on pressurevessel behavior. The first item considered is forming operations. Forming of single-curvature shapes is conducted in rolls or presses, whereas forming of double-curvature shapes is conducted in presses or spinning equipment. For both shapes, forming temperature depends on material, thickness, radius, heat treatment, strength, ductility, and equipment limitations.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 158|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|