Standard: WRC BUL 162
UNIFIED THEORY OF CUMULATIVE DAMAGE IN METAL FATIGUE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
In April 1962, A. G. Barkow wrote an excellent review of pipeline construction and welding practices in use to that time. This report was published by the Welding Research Council and covered pipeline welding practices from the early days of the industry to the time it was written. It eliminated any need there may have been for a review of that period. Still earlier, in May 1955, Barkow and Huseby' dealt with Welded Tee Connections used on pipelines. Both of these publications are worthy of study by anyone desiring a complete story of pipeline construction and welding.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 162|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|