Standard: WRC BUL 169
UNIVERSITY WELDING RESEARCH DIRECTORY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
THE Welding Research Council considers one of its most important activities the stimulation of research in the Universities of the United States and Canada. The Council has found from past experience that the research dollar goes farther in University Research Laboratories than in other Laboratories. Moreover, the by-product of the training and education of research workers and Professors in the various sciences related to welding engineering is more important in the long run than the solution of specific problems. In recent years, Industry has been particularly appreciative of these specially-trained young engineers and scientists.
|Organization:||Welding Research Council|
|Document Number:||wrc bul 169|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|