Standard: LUL - G0233
CONTROL OF PESTS ON THE UNDERGROUND
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to all new and replacement pest control systems installed on and about the track, as well as within stations, depots and ancillary buildings, including disused buildings, structures and other operational land, where London Underground (LU), or its suppliers and/or partners, are responsible for the installation and maintenance of pest control systems.
This guidance gives advice on the legal position regarding pests control and the types and use of certain deterrents.
This guidance should be read in conjunction with G1012 Ecology Guidance.
The purpose of this Guidance Document is to define the minimum requirements for the control and management of pests on London Underground (LU) property.
It assists designers, specifiers and maintainers to selection the most appropriate type of deterrent for pests. It is not to be read as the sole solution for pest control; each instance will require its own solution, and advice should be sought from a professional body.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G0233||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-06-01||Status: INAC|