Standard: AAMI 13408-7
ASEPTIC PROCESSING OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS - PART 7: ALTERNATIVE PROCESSES FOR MEDICAL DEVICES AND COMBINATION PRODUCTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 13408 specifies requirements and provides guidance on alternative approaches to process simulations for the qualification of the aseptic processing of medical devices and combination products that cannot be terminally sterilized and where the process simulation approach according to ISO 13408-1 cannot be applied.
This part of ISO 13408 describes how risk assessment can be used during the development of an aseptic process to design a process simulation study for medical devices and combination products in those cases where a straightforward substitution of media for product during aseptic processing is not feasible or would not simulate the actual aseptic process.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 13408-7|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|