Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 15
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 15: PREPARATION OF OPERATING DATA MANUAL (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Operating Data Manual shall provide comprehensive performance data for the aircrew, to enable them to operate the aircraft concerned safely and to the best advantage.
The data given in the Operating Data Manual shall be related to the operation of the aircraft in accordance with the procedures laid down in the Aircrew Manual (see Chapter 13) and shall, where possible, be based on flight tests. Where, however, data evaluated by flight test connot be provided within the timescale allotted for the preparation of the Manual, estimated data shall be acceptable; the latter shall be checked against flight test data as soon as this is available and, if necessary, amended forthwith.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 15|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.