Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.20.1
FLUID POWER SYSTEMS – QUICK-ACTION COUPLINGS – GLOSSARY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and field of application
This document applies to complete couplings and to coupling halves.
Couplings with and without fluid sealing means, when uncoupled, are included.
This document is intended to:
Promote the understanding and use of quick-action couplings.
Promote accurate communications.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.20.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.20.1||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1989-01-01||Revision: R1||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA T3.20.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1989-01-01||Revision: R1||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA T3.20.1||Change Type: REAF||Revision: 73||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.