Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.21.20
PNEUMATIC FLUID POWER - ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS FOR VALVE ISLANDS - CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN SOLENOIDS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTOR PINS AND SOCKETS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to pneumatic directional control valves mounted in a valve island, whose solenoids are directly energized through a single, multi-wire cable that is secured to the valve island with an electrical connector. It does not apply to a fieldbus system.
This standard provides a means to identify the stations in a valve island and the solenoids located in a station, in order that they may be identified for control purposes.
The standard also provides an association between the solenoids in their stations, and the pins/sockets in the electric connector for the valve island.
The standard defines a code to facilitate communications of the valve island solenoid connections.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.21.20|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.21.20||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-08-09||Revision: 07||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.