Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.19.7
CAVITY DIMENSIONS FOR FLUID POWER EXCLUSION DEVICES (INCH SERIES)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The include dimensions for the cavity into which clearance-type exclusion devices are installed.
NOTE: The range of sizes is dependent on design of the exclusion device for which popular categories are defined in Reference No. 1 and Reference No. 2. Heavy section exclusion devices in Table 3 parallel Reference No. 2's rod sizes but have larger cross sections and widths.
The manner of construction of the exclusion device varies with each manufacturer and no attempt is made to present the details of the design.
The exact degree of interference or clearance between the exclusion device and its cavity is a characteristic related to the design of the exclusion device. Therefore, this recommended standard does not specify limits on the unit.
To promote interchangeability and simplification with a minimum number of series of cavity dimensions.
To provide a guide for the designer and user of exclusion devices.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.19.7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.19.7||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1978-06-16||Revision: 78||Status: ACTV|