Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.19.11
GROOVE DIMENSIONS FOR FLOATING TYPE METALLIC AND NON-METALLIC FLUID POWER PISTON RINGS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To include groove dimensions, tolerances and surface finish conditions for satisfactory performance of floating type piston rings in cylinders, pumps, and valves.
To establish uniform guidelines to designers for correct design of piston ring grooves to insure proper performance of floating type piston rings.
To insure interchangeability of floating type piston rings without regard for material.
To provide an adequate listing of preferred ring groove widths.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.19.11|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.19.11||Change Type: REAF||Revision: 73||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA T3.19.11||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1973-12-05||Revision: 73||Status: INAC|