Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.19.12M
HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER - RECIPROCATING DYNAMIC SEALING DEVICES IN LINEAR ACTUATORS - METHOD OF TESTING, MEASURING AND REPORTING LEAKAGE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
SCOPE AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
This Standard includes standard methods for testing, measuring, and reporting leakage of reciprocating dynamic hydraulic fluid power sealing devices in linear actuators.
This Standard establishes a method which facilitates uniform determination of leakage data and comparison of test results in linear actuators.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.19.12m|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.19.12M||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1982-10-12||Revision: 1||Status: ACTV|