Standard: PAPTAC - H.2
DETERMINATION OF BIOCHEMICAL OXYGEN DEMAND
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This test applies to all types of waters and wastewaters providing there is nothing to inhibit or prevent oxidation by the microorganisms. BOD results depend on having a viable seed culture of microorganisms acclimatized to metabolize the sample. Failure to provide this seed culture will adversely affect the results even if all other items.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|H.2||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1991-12-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.