Standard: TAPPI T 205
FORMING HANDSHEETS FOR PHYSICAL TESTS OF PULP
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This procedure describes a method of forming test handsheets at an oven dry weight of 60 g/m2 for determining the physical properties of pulp for both unrefined and refined pulps. Appendix B describes a modified procedure for making heavier weight sheets for pulps intended for use in paperboard manufacture.
The procedures for measuring the physical properties are described in TAPPI T 220 "Physical Testing of Pulp Handsheets."
The procedure for forming handsheets for determining the optical properties of pulp is described in TAPPI T 218 "Forming Handsheets for Reflectance Tests of Pulp."
A method for measuring the drainage time and drainage factor of pulp is described in TAPPI T 221 "Drainage Time of Pulp."
|Document Number:||tappi t 205|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|