Standard: TAPPI T 483
ODOR OF PACKAGING MATERIALS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The presence of foreign or objectionable odors in packaging materials which are to be used near food, drugs, etc., may be a serious matter. The determination of the type and source of the odor, and the level, is the objective of this test procedure. The most sensitive instrument presently available is the trained human nose, and the significance of test results will be directly proportional to the ability of a test panel organized for the purpose.
|Document Number:||tappi t 483|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|