Standard: TAPPI T 512
CREASING OF FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MATERIAL PAPER SPECIMENS FOR TESTING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard practice describes a creasing procedure for tests requiring creased specimens of flexible packaging materials made of paper or paper-based materials. In most instances, it is advantageous to compare the results of the creased specimens with those of uncreased specimens. This standard practice is not applicable to board grades (those exceeding 0.25 mm [0.01 in.] in thickness).
|Document Number:||tappi t 512|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|