Standard: ASTM A1037/A1037M
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR STEEL LINE PIPE, BLACK, FURNACE-BUTT-WELDED
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers furnace-butt-welded, black, plain-end or threaded-end, steel pipe for use in the conveyance of fluids under pressure. Pipe in sizes NPS ½ to 4, inclusive, with nominal wall thickness 0.350 in. [8.9 mm] or less, as given in ASME B36.10M is included. Pipe having other dimensions, in this size range, may be furnished provided such pipe complies with all other requirements of this specification.
For plain-end pipe, it is intended that the pipe be capable of being circumferentially welded in the field when welding procedures in accordance with the requirements of the applicable pipeline construction code are used.
The values stated in either inch-pound units or in SI units are to be regarded separately as standard. Within the text, the SI units are shown in brackets. The values in each system are not exact equivalents; therefore, each system is to be used independently of the other.
|Document Number:||astm a1037/a1037m|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1037/A1037M||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2005-01-01||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.