Standard: JAG 1500.4A
(NJS) JAG CORPS TRAINING PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose . To promulgate policy, prescribe procedures , and assign responsibilities for implementing a training program designed to ensure the delivery of high- quality legal services . Per reference (a) , the Judge Advocate General (JAG) is the capability sponsor for the Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAGC) , and is responsible for maintaining the JAGC legal community and de termining the best possible allocation o f avai lable JAGC community assets .
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1500.4a|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 1500.4||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1992-02-14||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.