Standard: ASTM A1083/A1083M
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR STEEL, SHEET, COLD-ROLLED, CARBON, STRUCTURAL, HIGH-STRENGTH LOW-ALLOY, PRODUCED BY TWIN-ROLL CASTING PROCESS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers cold-rolled, carbon, structural, and high-strength low-alloy, in coils and cut lengths produced by the twin-roll casting process.
Cold rolled steel sheet produced by the twin-roll casting process is available in the designations.
This specification does not apply to steel strip as described in Specification A109/A109M.
The values stated in either SI units or inch-pound units are to be regarded separately as standard. The values stated in each system may not be exact equivalents; therefore, each system shall be used independently of the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in non-conformance with the standard.
This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
|Document Number:||astm a1083/a1083m|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|