Standard: NFPA 140
STANDARD ON MOTION PICTURE AND TELEVISION PRODUCTION STUDIO SOUNDSTAGES, APPROVED PRODUCTION FACILITIES, AND PRODUCTION LOCATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall address fire protection, property protection, and life safety in motion picture and television industry soundstages, approved production facilities, and production locations.
Practices, processes, materials, and facilities that are addressed by other NFPA standards shall be governed by those standards unless modified herein.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard shall be to provide minimum requirements for the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of soundstages and approved production facilities, as well as the use of production locations, for motion picture and television industry productions.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 140|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 140||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 140||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-02-05||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 140||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-01-01||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 140||Change Type:||Revision: 96||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 22.