Standard: NFPA 259
STANDARD TEST METHOD FOR POTENTIAL HEAT OF BUILDING MATERIALS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method of test shall provide a means of determining, under controlled laboratory conditions, the potential heat of building materials subjected to a defined hightemperature exposure condition.
Purpose. This test method shall yield a property-type measurement of the amount of heat that can potentially be given off by building materials when they are exposed to a heat source at 750°C.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 259|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 259||Change Type: TIA1||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 259||Change Type: TIA1||Update Date: 2009-08-06||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 259||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 259||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-02-06||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 259||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-02-06||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 259||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-01-01||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 259||Change Type:||Update Date: 1987-01-01||Revision: 87||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 259||Change Type:||Update Date: 1982-01-01||Revision: 82||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.