Standard: NFPA 1964
STANDARD FOR SPRAY NOZZLES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers the requirements for new adjustable-pattern spray nozzles intended for general firefighting use, for marine and offshore platform fire-fighting use, or for use with fire hoses affixed to standpipe systems.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard shall be to provide minimum performance requirements for fire-fighting spray nozzles to assure purchasers or authorities having jurisdiction that nozzles that comply with this standard are suitable for fire suppression use.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1964|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1964||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1964||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-02-06||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1964||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-02-06||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1964||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-01-01||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1964||Change Type:||Update Date: 1987-12-22||Revision: 88||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.