Standard: IEC 60034-28
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 28: TEST METHODS FOR DETERMINING QUANTITIES OF EQUIVALENT CIRCUIT DIAGRAMS FOR THREE-PHASE LOW-VOLTAGE CAGE INDUCTION MOTORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of the IEC 60034 series applies to three-phase low-voltage cage induction motors of frame numbers 56 to 400 as specified in IEC 60072-1.
This standard establishes procedures to obtain values for elements of single phase equivalent circuit diagrams from tests and defines standard elements of these diagrams.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-28|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60034-28||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-03-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.