Standard: BHMA - ANSI A156.24
DELAYED EGRESS LOCKING SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers products used in connection with conventional exit devices or locks causing the doors to remain locked after releasing actuation for a predetermined length of time. Performance criteria are included for functional, cycle, operational, fail-safe and overload requirements.
Tests described in this Standard are performed under laboratory conditions. In actual usage, results vary because of installation, maintenance, and environmental conditions.
|Organization:||Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi a156.24|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A156.24||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.24||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-01-01||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.24||Change Type:||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|