Standard: AAMI 14117
ACTIVE IMPLANTABLE MEDICAL DEVICES - ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY - EMC TEST PROTOCOLS FOR IMPLANTABLE CARDIAC PACEMAKERS, IMPLANTABLE CARDIOVERTER DEFIBRILLATORS, AND CARDIAC RESYNCHRONIZATION DEVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies test methodologies for the evaluation of the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of active implantable cardiovascular devices that provide one or more therapies for bradycardia, tachycardia and cardiac resynchronization.
It specifies performance limits of these devices, which are subject to interactions with EM emitters operating across the EM spectrum in the two following ranges:
This International Standard also specifies requirements for the protection of these devices from EM fields encountered in a therapeutic environment and defines their required accompanying documentation, providing manufacturers of EM emitters with information about their expected level of immunity.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 14117|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.