Standard: BHMA - ANSI A156.29
EXIT LOCKS, EXIT ALARMS, ALARMS FOR EXIT DEVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
ANSI/BHMA A156.29 establishes requirements for Exit Locks, Exit Alarms and Alarms for Exit Devices and includes operational and finish tests. Alarms for Exit Devices include operational tests only.
Tests described in this Standard are performed under laboratory conditions. In actual usage, results vary because of installation, maintenance and environmental conditions.
|Organization:||Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi a156.29|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A156.29||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-09-11||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.29||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-01-01||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.29||Change Type:||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|