Standard: GME 06900
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and Application
This specification is applicable for simplex and duplex sleeve chain, which shall be applied in internal combustion engines as timing chains in finished dimensions according to the drawing. This specification contains the requirements to the single parts of these chains which shall guarantee the quality of the chain material.
Types of chains:
Type A: simplex - sleeve chain
Type B: duplex - sleeve chain
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 06900|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 06900||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1995-02-01||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.