Standard: GME 60209
DETERMINATION OF POROSITY OR COATINGS ON FERROUS MATERIALS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this test method is to determine and evaluate the porosity of phosphate coating on ferrous substrates which are aubaequently coated withoorganic mater&ala such as oil, wax or patint and metallic coatings on ferrous substrates.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60209|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60209||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1980-02-01||Revision: 1||Status: INAC|