Standard: ISO 10075
ERGONOMIC PRINCIPLES RELATED TO MENTAL WORK- LOAD - GENERAL TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard defines terms in the field of mental work-load, covering mental stress and mental strain, and specifies the relations between the concepts involved.
It applies to the design of working conditions with respect to mental work-load and is intended to promote a common usage of terminology between experts and practitioners in the field of ergonomics as well as in general.
It does not address methods of measurement and principles of task design, which are or will be dealt with in other International Standards.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10075|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|