Standard: JAG 1520.1D
(CODE 61) NAVY FULLY-FUNDED POSTGRADUATE LEGAL EDUCATION AT CIVILIAN INSTITUTIONS PROGRAM AND SUBSPECIALTY COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To provide information and procedural guidance for the Navy Judge Advocate General's (JAF) Corps' Fully-Funded Postgraduate Legal Education at Civilian Institutions Program, and assign responsibilities for subspecialty community management, With the exception of the curriculum assignment in paragraph 5, and the writing and transcript requirements in paragraph 7 and 10, this instruction does not apply to assignment to service school postgraduate programs such as the Army Judge Advocate General's Legal Center and School (TJAGLCS) and the Naval War College (NWC).
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1520.1d|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 1520.1C||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-06-16||Status: INAC|
|JAG 1520.1B||Change Type:||Update Date: 2009-10-05||Status: INAC|
|JAG 1520.1A||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-10-07||Status: INAC|
|JAG 1520.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-03-07||Status: INAC|
|JAG 1520.1 10/01/84||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-10-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.