Standard: IEEE 1019
RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR SPECIFYING ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP CABLE-POLYPROPYLENE INSULATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This recommended practice establishes requirements for three-conductor round-and-flat-type oil-well cable used in supplying three-phase ac electric power to submersible pump motors. The major cable components are copper conductors, polypropylene insulation, polymeric jacket, and galvanized metallic armor.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1019|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1019||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2004-09-23||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1019||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Revision: 91||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1019||Change Type:||Update Date: 1985-01-01||Revision: 85||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 18.