Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11.23
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR MACHINING CENTERS AND AUTOMATIC, NUMERICALLY CONTROLLED MILLING, DRILLING AND BORING MACHINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies the safety requirements for the design, construction, operation and maintenance (including installation, dismantling, and transport) of machining centers and automatic numerically controlled milling, drilling and boring machines (see 3.1).
This standard is applicable to machines where the axes of travel is not greater than 1x1x1 m (39x39x39 in.).
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11.23|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B11.23||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2002-01-01||Revision: 02||Status: ACTV|