Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-40: PART 1
RELIABILITY AND MAINTAINABILITY PART 1: MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR PROGRAMMES AND PLANS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Part of the Defence Standard provides a general introduction to the means of achieving R&M and details the specific measures to be adopted by the MOD Sponsors, the Project Managers and the contractors. It also recognises that the technical management activities required for the achievement of R&M parameters are dependent upon the particular nature of the materiel being designed, developed and manufactured; and the unique uses to which that materiel will be dedicated when in Service use.
This Part of the Defence Standard has three main sections describing the responsibilities of:
a) the Sponsor (representing the user); (see Serial 5);
b) the Purchaser (Procuring Authority); (see Serial 6);
c) the Supplier (Contractor) (see Serial 7).
describes general requirements for R&M programmes. (see Serial 9).
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-40: part 1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 69.