Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-103: PART 2
MOD GEOSPATIAL METADATA PROFILE PART 2: TECHNICAL DIAGRAMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of the standard describes the MOD Geospatial Metadata Profile (MGMP) in Unified Modelling Language (UML). The Object Management Group describes UML as a "graphical language for visualizing, specifying and constructing the artefacts of a software-intensive system. The Unified Modelling Language offers a standard way to write a system's blueprints, including conceptual things such as business processes and system functions as well as concrete things such as programming language statements, database schemas, and reusable software components.
The UML class models presented in this document are modifications of the ISO 19115 UML models, provided by the TC 211 technical committee of the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). Due to the technical nature of the document, the intended audience includes producers and publishers of defence geospatial data within the UK and NATO alliance. Familiarity with UML class models is essential.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-103: part 2|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|